Friday, April 24, 2015

Online Purchase Updates - Some Double/Triple Dip Opportunities Going Away



I have enjoyed the ability to double, triple, and sometimes quadruple dip on my online purchases. To that effect, I had written a post on how to triple dip on Lands’ End purchases and effectively be rewarded with 25% worth of points in addition to any other coupon(s) you may have. As I was researching for the post, I “Discover”-ed the below updated purchase conditions from Discover Deals. 


They, and by they I mean Discover, were on to me. This highlights two things in this hobby.


  1. Always read the terms and conditions (T&C). You may be surprised by what you read.
  2. Things change in this hobby. But let’s not lament, as one door closes, another is sure to open.

I did find that several other double/triple dip opportunities still exist, but be aware to read the T&C's.

No comments:

Post a Comment