Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FTU Advanced DC



This past weekend, I attended a conference for my miles and points hobby. The biggest thing that I took away from the weekend was that you can always learn more. I enjoy my time at these conferences because I am surrounded by like-minded people. The speakers themselves are masters of their topics. But the true value at these conferences is the ability to speak to others in close circles. As much as I learned from the invited speakers, I learned more from other attendees.

My thanks to all of those other attendees sharing your knowledge with me this past weekend at FTU Advanced DC. Please stay in touch. I appreciate the tips and tricks that you taught me in this ever changing hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Jung, I enjoyed meeting you at the Seminar, and I look forward to following your blog. I'll pass on what I learn , along the way.
    Jim H.
    BeachMiles on FT and Saverocity

    ReplyDelete